Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Create Boot Menu
I uninstalled HBS 4.8 before I installed v4.9.  But I cannot add a boot menu item with 4.9.  Nothing's blocking anything; I turned Windows Defender off.  But I still get the below message?  I had no problems in previous HBS versions. Any ideas?

(07-19-2024, 12:22 PM)n8chavez Wrote: I uninstalled HBS 4.8 before I installed v4.9.  But I cannot add a boot menu item with 4.9.  Nothing's blocking anything; I turned Windows Defender off.  But I still get the below message?  I had no problems in previous HBS versions.  Any ideas?

To further analyze the issue, please click "[Image: memu_normal.png]" > "Save log file" to open the save log file dialog, save the log file and then send it to us via email at [email protected], and we will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sent.
(07-19-2024, 12:33 PM)n8chavez Wrote: Sent.

The log file shows that the folder (C:\Program Files\HBS\bin\WinPE\Program Files) does not exist, did you abnormally delete the folder?
It was there. But I uninstalled 4.9, then reinstalled. After a restart, adding the boot menu worked.

Thanks.
(07-19-2024, 03:39 PM)n8chavez Wrote: It was there.  But I uninstalled 4.9, then reinstalled.  After a restart, adding the boot menu worked.

Thanks.

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day.