Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature REQUESTS
Feature request - have a way to see the current version number of the program from the main window and/or display it on the start-up splash window.
(06-21-2024, 10:12 PM)RobLatour Wrote: Feature request - have a way to see the current version number of the program from the main window and/or display it on the start-up splash window.

Thanks for the advice, we'll do it.
(06-21-2024, 10:50 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-21-2024, 10:12 PM)RobLatour Wrote: Feature request - have a way to see the current version number of the program from the main window and/or display it on the start-up splash window.
opps, I just noticed if you go to the little icon beside the minimize button, and check for update you get the version number of the program - so I guess it is there - just a little hidden.   But still might be worth adding to the splash window.   Thanks
(06-22-2024, 12:05 AM)RobLatour Wrote:
(06-21-2024, 10:50 PM)admin Wrote:
opps, I just noticed if you go to the little icon beside the minimize button, and check for update you get the version number of the program - so I guess it is there - just a little hidden.   But still might be worth adding to the splash window.   Thanks

We will display the version number in the title bar.
Please add ability to install/update via WinGet

many thanks
(06-26-2024, 03:55 PM)redtreetop Wrote: Please add ability to install/update via WinGet

many thanks

I'm sorry we're not familiar with WinGet, we'll consider it in a future release. Thanks.