Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I effectively clone and back up multiple SSDs using Hasleo WinToUSB?
I have two SSDs (500GB and 1TB) with different Windows installations for programming and music creation. In the past, I've faced issues with SSD crashes and unsuccessful cloning attempts using other software. I want to create a reliable backup system where I can clone these SSDs to a larger 2TB drive, with separate partitions for each SSD. If one of my SSDs crashes, I need to be able to restore the backup to a new SSD. What steps should I follow using Hasleo WinToUSB to achieve this?
(07-18-2024, 11:56 AM)CharlesWhite Wrote: I have two SSDs (500GB and 1TB) with different Windows installations for programming and music creation. In the past, I've faced issues with SSD crashes and unsuccessful cloning attempts using other software. I want to create a reliable backup system where I can clone these SSDs to a larger 2TB drive, with separate partitions for each SSD. If one of my SSDs crashes, I need to be able to restore the backup to a new SSD. What steps should I follow using Hasleo WinToUSB to achieve this?

Usually we recommend using backup software to backup different Windows operating systems separately so that we can restore Windows in case of a crash, you can try our free Windows backup software - Hasleo Backup Suite.

You have to manually install or clone multiple Windows to the same USB drive, in the link below we describe how to install multiple Windows on the same USB drive using WinToUSB, with similar steps you can clone multiple Windows to the same USB drive.
https://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/resour...drive.html