Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature REQUESTS
Hello,
My suggestion is not about functionality, but advanced users will agree with me. Language files are located in the root folder of the program, creating a mess in it. We need to put the language files in a separate folder.
Next. Hasleo generates a lot of log files in the root folder, adding even more clutter. It would be better if you put them in a separate folder too.
(06-04-2024, 09:09 PM)aldist Wrote: Hello,
My suggestion is not about functionality, but advanced users will agree with me. Language files are located in the root folder of the program, creating a mess in it. We need to put the language files in a separate folder.
Next. Hasleo generates a lot of log files in the root folder, adding even more clutter. It would be better if you put them in a separate folder too.

The log files are not located in the root folder of the program but in the res folder (usually C:\Program Files\Hasleo\Hasleo Backup Suite\res), storing all log files in a separate folder is a good suggestion and we will improve it. Thanks.
Please add a Tray icon always for status. (to monitor service and backup status while we logon)
(06-11-2024, 06:15 AM)chmichael Wrote: Please add a Tray icon always for status. (to monitor service and backup status while we logon)

Thanks for the suggestion, we will implement it in future releases.
Hello,
Please add Domain(or Workgroup)\User to the subject of e-mail notification.

[Successful] Hasleo Backup Suite notification message from MyComputer (System Backup)
to
[Successful] Hasleo Backup Suite notification message from MyDomain(or MyWorkgroup)\MyComputer (System Backup)

Thank you
(06-18-2024, 07:06 PM)chmichael Wrote: Hello,

[Successful] Hasleo Backup Suite notification message from MyComputer (System Backup)
to
[Successful] Hasleo Backup Suite notification message from MyDomain(or MyWorkgroup)\MyComputer (System Backup)

Thank you

(06-18-2024, 09:48 PM)admin Wrote:

to

Thank you

Actually it would be preferred this format:
[Successful MyDomain(or MyWorkgroup)\MyComputer] Hasleo Backup Suite notification message from (System Backup)

Since most email clients don't wrap the subject (you must point the mouse over the email to see it fully)
it would be easier to detect a faulty backup in our e-mails.

Thank you
(06-20-2024, 11:37 AM)chmichael Wrote:
(06-18-2024, 09:48 PM)admin Wrote:

to

Thank you

Actually it would be preferred this format:
[Successful MyDomain(or MyWorkgroup)\MyComputer] Hasleo Backup Suite notification message from (System Backup)

Since most email clients don't wrap the subject (you must point the mouse over the email to see it fully)
it would be easier to detect a faulty backup in our e-mails.

Thank you

Thanks for the advice, we'll do it.
Please add the following Smile

backup to the following formats vhd, vhdx, vmdk

I use vmware workstation/hyperv and these formats are very useful !
(06-21-2024, 01:51 AM)redtreetop Wrote: Please add the following Smile

backup to the following formats  vhd, vhdx, vmdk

I use vmware workstation/hyperv and these formats are very useful !

Thank you for the suggestion, however it's a lot of work and we don't have enough manpower to do it at the moment, we will implement it in a future release.