Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasleo Backup Suite V4.9.1 Released!
(07-22-2024, 07:36 AM)chmichael Wrote: Still "Create Desktop Shortcut" is checked where i unchecked it when i install the previous version.
eg. 4.8 i did unchecked it and when i upgrade to 4.9 it has it checked.

Thank you

This feature was added in V4.9, so both the version to be uninstalled and the version to be installed must be V4.9 and later. Thanks.
Hasleo Backup Suite V4.9.1 Released!

What's new in this version:
1. The backup pre and post commands do not work properly in some cases
2. Volumes in the backup image file cannot be listed in some cases
3. Network shared folders cannot be listed in some cases
4. Fixed some bugs to improve product quality

For more information please visit:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...-free.html
Now, with 4.9.1 when I select english uk language it shows me am/pm backup time, while before it normally showed me 24 hour time.
(08-23-2024, 03:37 AM)corttex Wrote: Now, with 4.9.1 when I select english uk language it shows me am/pm backup time, while before it normally showed me 24 hour time.

Yes, we changed it as the 12 hour time format seems to be used more in the UK.
English - 12 hour time format, English UK - 12 hour time format.
How can I get 24 hour time format with English language now?

Edit
I don't know how correct it is, but I copied the file - Language_en_GB.qm from 4.9.0 to 4.9.1 - C:\Program Files\Hasleo\Hasleo Backup Suite\res and I got the 24 hour time format again with English UK language.
Can you make English language for example English International or whatever you call it with 24 hour time format.
(08-23-2024, 01:24 PM)corttex Wrote: English - 12 hour time format, English UK - 12 hour time format.
How can I get 24 hour time format with English language now?

Edit
I don't know how correct it is, but I copied the file - Language_en_GB.qm from 4.9.0 to 4.9.1 - C:\Program Files\Hasleo\Hasleo Backup Suite\res  and I got the 24 hour time format again with English UK language.
Can you make English language for example English International or whatever you call it with 24 hour time format.

Yes, you can copy Language_en_GB.qm from V4.9 to get the 24 hour time format, maybe we should allow the user to choose the time format to use.
Yes, please, allow the user to choose the time format to use.
(08-23-2024, 07:36 PM)corttex Wrote: Yes, please, allow the user to choose the time format to use.

I agree. I also prefer the 24h format.

Thank you
(08-23-2024, 07:36 PM)corttex Wrote: Yes, please, allow the user to choose the time format to use.

We will improve it in future releases.