Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature REQUESTS
(08-27-2024, 10:44 PM)Froggie Wrote: Not at all... continue developing away on this great product!

Thanks, we will.
How 'bout a small Coffee Break project  Wink

When using WinRAR to create an SFX portable version (a very good method, BTW) of HBS under a Win10 installation, executable is produced and it runs just fine under Win10.  When I try and run the portable under Win11 I get the following AppLoader error (no LOGs)...

"Failed to run system API (0x0057001500000002)"

When I create the portable version under a Win11 installation, it works fine under Win11, Win10 & Win07.  Any idea what I'm dealing with here?  Thanks for any help with this... in your spare time, of course  Rolleyes

EDIT: Never mind, it turned out to be slight incompatibilities between WinRAR versions on the 2-machines... back to the coffee  Big Grin
I like to make a request to dismiss this message along with a "don't show this again"
https://imgur.com/a/9TditCa

since I have a lot of data being held by Hasleo I must always have a means to retrieve it, come rain hail shine. Including internet no internet or easyuefi going out of business.
(09-05-2024, 10:05 PM)Mint Wrote: I like to make a request to dismiss this message along with a "don't show this again"
https://imgur.com/a/9TditCa

since I have a lot of data being held by Hasleo I must always have a means to retrieve it, come rain hail shine. Including internet no internet or easyuefi going out of business.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll feed it back to my development team.
in the mean time is there a way to force launch the application. Like a command line switch or something?
Not asking for a new feature for this great program but for an entire new application to manage partitions. Apologizing for the off-topic, couldn't find anywhere else to post.
Is there a problem with the zillion products already out there (EaseUS, Minitool, Aomei, Active, Macrorit, Nubi, IM-Magic, Paragon)?   Angel

What is it that you need to do with a new tool? The only thing that I see missing in most is the inability to handle ext<n> Linux-based partitions as far as resizing is concerned.
Yes, there are already too many partition management software products in the market, and of course if we have enough manpower in the future, we may include these features in HBS.
(09-10-2024, 11:26 AM)admin Wrote: Yes, there are already too many partition management software products in the market, and of course if we have enough manpower in the future, we may include these features in HBS.

Most of the other tools are rubbish. Yes I took the time to test them all out. The only other tool I've used that was any good was Macrium Reflect. The problem with them is that the paid version uses anti piracy measures which negatively affect paying customers. 

Backup software is the computer enlivenment of a bomb shelter. It needs to be as close 100% workable as possible for it to be worth your time. I have a hard drive with over 20 years of files on it. I need something to protect it and a means to always be able to get it back regardless if the software is out of date, can or can not be connect to the internet. As close to 100% workable as possible.
Well, we were chatting about PARTITION MGMT software and your comments seem to be related to imaging backup software.  I tend to disagree with your comments on imaging software.  I have found Hasleo, Macrium and Terabyte Unlimited to be excellent products over the years and extremely reliable.  Other than Acronis (which I dumped after v9), most of the others I haven't tried... no need for it.