Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature REQUESTS
(10-11-2024, 04:13 AM)sugram Wrote: It would be useful if you could mount the image directly as a drive by right-clicking. So that you have the option to mount the image in the selection menu.
And a "Universal Restore" function to Restore the Image to any Hardware.

We will implement the ability to right-click on an image to mount it in a future release, and HBS already provides the Universal Restore feature. Thanks.
(10-11-2024, 11:24 AM)admin Wrote:
(10-11-2024, 04:13 AM)sugram Wrote: It would be useful if you could mount the image directly as a drive by right-clicking. So that you have the option to mount the image in the selection menu.
And a "Universal Restore" function to Restore the Image to any Hardware.

We will implement the ability to right-click on an image to mount it in a future release, and HBS already provides the Universal Restore feature. Thanks.

After you said that there is a "universal restore", i checked everything again.
I  found the "advanced mode" switch. Thanks for the tip
The next "Feature Request"
I can't connect to my NAS in the rescue media. I first had to connect to it via the console using net use so that I could specify \\server\share as source.
Would it be possible to implement this? Or if you enter \\Server\share, the username password window will appear?
(10-11-2024, 06:35 PM)sugram Wrote: The next "Feature Request"
I can't connect to my NAS in the rescue media. I first had to connect to it via the console using net use so that I could specify \\server\share as source.
Would it be possible to implement this? Or if you enter \\Server\share, the username password window will appear?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll feed it back to my development team.