Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image mount feature is now available!!!!
I'm going to echo what @Froggie has said, HBS is really cool. It's UI is a little unconventional, but 4.8 beta seems very stable. I like it a lot. It might soon overthrow Reflect and IFW for me.
Thank you all so much for your advice and help with testing, especially Froggie. I have updated all the download links for V4.8 Beta on the website to the latest version of V4.8 Beta V240524, and no new features will be added to V4.8.
Greetings!  Can you tell us where on the website the download LINKs for the BETAs are (can't seem to find them)?  Thanx in advance for your help with this!
Hello
If I don't assign a letter to the hidden partition, I can't mount the large partition, HBS will give an error. But if I assign a letter to a hidden partition and immediately uncheck the checkbox, I will successfully mount only the large partition. To make it super, I need to do without assigning a letter to the hidden partition.
[Image: mount.png]
(05-25-2024, 12:30 AM)aldist, I'm confused.  It's not working that way for me at all.  If you click on more than one partition, or just one partition, the result is the same.    Either way you'll have to assign drive letters to them.  In this case all you need to do is check the paritions you want to mount and select a drive letter.  I have hidden partitions in my images too, and I cannot confirm what you're saying. Wrote: Hello
If I don't assign a letter to the hidden partition, I can't mount the large partition, HBS will give an error. But if I assign a letter to a hidden partition and immediately uncheck the checkbox, I will successfully mount only the large partition. To make it super, I need to do without assigning a letter to the hidden partition.
[Image: mount.png]
Just a guess here... I don't believe Windows will allow the MOUNTing of any partition without a letter, not even a physical partition.
(05-25-2024, 02:52 AM)Froggie Wrote: Just a guess here... I don't believe Windows will allow the MOUNTing of any partition without a letter, not even a physical partition.

Mounting?  No.  Because that's the point of mounting is to be able to access the data.  Well, that can't be done without a drive letter.
(05-24-2024, 10:29 PM)Froggie Wrote: Greetings!  Can you tell us where on the website the download LINKs for the BETAs are (can't seem to find them)?  Thanx in advance for your help with this!

Here is the download link:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...e_Free.exe
(05-25-2024, 03:03 AM)n8chavez Wrote:
(05-25-2024, 02:52 AM)Froggie Wrote: Just a guess here... I don't believe Windows will allow the MOUNTing of any partition without a letter, not even a physical partition.

Mounting?  No.  Because that's the point of mounting is to be able to access the data.  Well, that can't be done without a drive letter.

I'm sorry that you have to assign a drive letter to mount a virtual volume. Without a drive letter you can't access the data on the drive, which doesn't make any sense.
Here is the download link for V4.8 Beta 1:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...e_Free.exe