Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasleo Backup Suite V4.8.2 Released!
Thanks for the new version, I didn't find any bugs with v4.5R.

It seems that in previous versions there was no second process immediately after booting the computer, or am I wrong?
[Image: process.png]

The program creates a small 2kB file C:\D519D51B249349f38D79D76488950CB5.EXC , is this how it should be?
(04-30-2024, 09:39 PM)admin Wrote: Hasleo Backup Suite V4.5 Released!

What's new in this version:
3. Added support for resizing the main window

Thank you very much for adding the resize window feature! I don't know why it is limited still (cannot make it as large as my screen), but it already a good improvement! Great!
(05-01-2024, 04:16 PM)aldist Wrote: Thanks for the new version, I didn't find any bugs with v4.5R.

It seems that in previous versions there was no second process immediately after booting the computer, or am I wrong?
[Image: process.png]

The program creates a small 2kB file C:\D519D51B249349f38D79D76488950CB5.EXC , is this how it should be?

BackupSystemTray.exe has always existed. Yes, D519D51B249349f38D79D76488950CB5.EXC is a file created by HBS that is used to exchange information between Windows and WinPE, such as passing information about the partition(s) you want to back up to WinPE.
Greetings @admin... could you please let us know what was changed/fixed in the recent v4.5.1 update?  Thanks in advance!
(05-11-2024, 10:12 PM)Froggie Wrote: Greetings @admin... could you please let us know what was changed/fixed in the recent v4.5.1 update?  Thanks in advance!

This release just fixes an issue that could cause backups to fail.
Hasleo Backup Suite V4.8 Released!

What's new in this version:
1. Added feature to mount backup image files
2. Added feature to fix VSS issues
3. Improved the performance of checking image files
4. Fixed some bugs to improve product quality

For more information please visit:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...-free.html
Hello,
Thank for new Release! Bug detected, when uninstalling the application, the service is not stopped and uninstalled, the driver file is not deleted. The screenshot shows the situation after uninstalling and restarting the computer.
[Image: drv.png]
(06-13-2024, 09:20 PM)aldist Wrote: Hello,
Thank for new Release! Bug detected, when uninstalling the application, the service is not stopped and uninstalled, the driver file is not deleted. The screenshot shows the situation after uninstalling and restarting the computer.
[Image: drv.png]

I'm sorry that this wasn't actually a bug, but we deliberately didn't uninstall the driver when we uninstalled the program.
1. We usually need to restart the computer to uninstall a driver completely, to avoid restarting the computer when reinstalling HBS, we choose not to uninstall the driver.
2. Please note that the driver used to mount the image is provided by a third-party developer, we will communicate with the developer to solve the problem of uninstalling the driver requires a restart of the computer, but we do not guarantee that the problem can be completely solved.
3. We will provide a utility in the future to help users completely uninstall HBS, including the driver.

We hope that everyone will understand.
Would it be possible to avoid restarting the computer by stopping the service first before uninstalling the driver when uninstalling the software?
(06-20-2024, 05:20 PM)Keith Weisshar Wrote: Would it be possible to avoid restarting the computer by stopping the service first before uninstalling the driver when uninstalling the software?

You can, using a normal process manager like Process Hacker - stop the service, delete the service, physically delete the driver file. Uninstall Hasleo. In normal mode, a reboot is needed only to stop the system from blocking the driver file.