Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 4.8 UEFI laptop, I cannot mount an image.
I have a problem with the latest version 4.8. On a eufi/gpt windows 11 laptop I cannot mount the image. I often get this message in red "The application is busy now, please try again later. (0x00910019000000B7)". Occasionally I get this message "the operation completed successfuly" but no image is mounted, and the mounted column says NO.

What I tried:
-Reinstall hasleo backup suite.
-My backup is on a Samsung external SSD, I made a system image on the second internal disk of the laptop.
-I'm in raid mode, I tried ahci mode.

I have the latest build of Windows 11, 22631.3737, on a laptop that supports Windows 11.

On a Windows 11 legacy/mbr desktop computer, it's fine, I can mount an image.
(06-14-2024, 10:21 AM)lavande Wrote: I have a problem with the latest version 4.8. On a eufi/gpt windows 11 laptop I cannot mount the image. I often get this message in red "The application is busy now, please try again later. (0x00910019000000B7)". Occasionally I get this message "the operation completed successfuly" but no image is mounted, and the mounted column says NO.

What I tried:
-My backup is on a Samsung external SSD, I made a system image on the second internal disk of the laptop.

I have the latest build of Windows 11, 22631.3737, on a laptop that supports Windows 11.

Please uninstall the program and restart your computer, then reinstall the program to see if the problem persists?
(06-14-2024, 01:21 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 10:21 AM)lavande Wrote: I have a problem with the latest version 4.8. On a eufi/gpt windows 11 laptop I cannot mount the image. I often get this message in red "The application is busy now, please try again later. (0x00910019000000B7)". Occasionally I get this message "the operation completed successfuly" but no image is mounted, and the mounted column says NO.

What I tried:

Please uninstall the program and restart your computer, then reinstall the program to see if the problem persists?

I did it, it doesn't change anything.

I know how to avoid the message "The application is busy now, please try again later. (0x00910019000000B7)"

Hasleo window open in mounting tool and windows service window open, I mount a partition or several, I have the message "the operation completed successfuly" (but no image is mounted, the mounted column says NO, and the partition box checked is automatically unchecked). From there if I check a partition again to mount it, I would get the message "The application is busy now, please try again later. (0x00910019000000B7)". But if before remounting an image I always restart the "hasleo image mount service" I would get the message "the operation completed successfully" (but no image is mounted, the mounted column says NO, and the checked box of the partition is unchecked)

I tried with my antivirus in passive mode, a clean boot, memory integrity in Windows security disabled, it doesn't change anything.
Please send us the ImageMountService.log file located in the bin folder under the installation directory of HBS, thanks.
I sent the ImageMontService log. Remove it from my message if it had to be sent otherwise.

Attached Files
.txt   ImageMountService.log.txt (Size: 42.02 KB / Downloads: 2)
We analyzed the log file and it was very strange that the image mounted driver didn't install properly on this computer.
1. Please check to see if the driver file hasldisk.sys exists in C:\Windows\System32\drivers?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=463]
2. Please check to see if the registry entry for the driver exists under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=464]
3. Open an elevated CMD prompt, run "net start hasldisk" to see if you can successfully start the driver?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=465]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I get this message when I do the "net start hasldisk" command:
"System error 577 has occurred."
"Windows cannot verify the digital signature of this file. It is possible that a recent hardware or software change installed a file that is damaged or has an incorrect signature, or that it is malware originating from 'an unknown source."

I have the driver it's fine, I have the reg key it's fine. The Hasldisk service does not appear in the services, I think that's the problem. I saw yesterday when I saw this post https://www.easyuefi.com/forums/showthre...96#pid5896  that I didn't have the hasldisk service.

During the update of hasleo backup suite from version 4.5 to 4.8 towards the end of the installation I had an antivirus window with scan countdown indicating that there was perhaps a suspicious file, Finally the file was good according to the antivirus. This may be why the service did not launch.

Edit: I had a recent system image just before updating hasleo to 4.8. I used it to try things. The things I tried didn't change the problem. Last thing tried was to uninstall my antivirus, windows antivirus takes over, disable memory integrity and microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist in windows antivirus. Exactly like my legacy/mbr desktop which doesn't have these 2 things enabled and doesn't have a 3rd party antivirus. It doesn't change anything, it persists. I still get the same message in response to the "net start hasldisk" command

I know that during a clean install of Windows, Windows will detect the hardware and/or features of the computer, and the Windows antivirus will have things activated or not depending on this detection. For example, "Reputation-based protection" in application and browser control is not enabled on my legacy/mbr desktop computer, on my laptop yes. This option cannot be activated after the clean install has finished. On my laptop uefi/gpt/tpm in application and browser control there is "intelligent application control" "protection exploit" and I already mentioned "Reputation-based protection".

Note: I made the changes before updating hasleo. It's "smart app control" that is disabled on my desktop AND laptop in windows antivirus.
The Devs may have to come up with another solution.  Since the entire installation package is unsigned, my guess would be that this new driver is unsigned as well.  I run a System that doesn't require driver signing so I never see that error.

We'll see how the Devs handle this issue...
(06-17-2024, 12:57 AM)Froggie Wrote: The Devs may have to come up with another solution.  Since the entire installation package is unsigned, my guess would be that this new driver is unsigned as well.  I run a System that doesn't require driver signing so I never see that error.

Yes we have to wait for the devs, they will probably find a solution   Smile
(06-17-2024, 06:01 AM)lavande Wrote:
(06-17-2024, 12:57 AM)Froggie Wrote: The Devs may have to come up with another solution.  Since the entire installation package is unsigned, my guess would be that this new driver is unsigned as well.  I run a System that doesn't require driver signing so I never see that error.

Yes we have to wait for the devs, they will probably find a solution   Smile

The image mount driver is signed, otherwise it could not run on Windows Vista and later, strangely it is recognized as unsigned on a few people's computers. Please check to see if the driver signature is missing?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=473]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)