Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasleo restart time
Hi. After update HBS from 4.5.1 to 4.8.0 the restart time of my PC is significantly longer. Win10x64 22H2.
(06-14-2024, 03:01 PM)corttex Wrote: Hi. After update HBS from 4.5.1 to 4.8.0 the restart time of my PC is significantly longer. Win10x64 22H2.

Please stop HasleoImageMountService before restarting your computer to see if the problem still persists?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=461]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, that helps. I switched the service to manual. Thanks.
(06-14-2024, 08:21 PM)corttex Wrote: Yes, that helps. I switched the service to manual. Thanks.

We checked the code and it seems that HasleoImageMountService should not be causing the issue. Please try to stop the service program manually to see how long it takes?
When the HasleoImageMountService is switched to manual and not started, the restart time returns to normal. However then, for example, when I try to delete the image I get an error. I went back to version 4.5.1 because I'm not too interested in the mount image function.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-17-2024, 02:02 PM)corttex Wrote: When the HasleoImageMountService is switched to manual and not started, the restart time returns to normal. However, for example, when I try to delete the image, I get an error. I went back to version 4.5.1 because I'm not too interested in the mount image function.

Before performing a backup the program needs to check to see if the image files of the current task have been mounted, so it needs to fetch the list of mounted images through HasleoImageMountService, this is the reason why HasleoImageMountService can't be disabled.
Hi

I am experiencing the same thing on W11, wastly longer restarts. I will stay on 4.5.1 until this issue is solved.
(06-17-2024, 02:02 PM)corttex Wrote: When the HasleoImageMountService is switched to manual and not started, the restart time returns to normal. However then, for example, when I try to delete the image I get an error. I went back to version 4.5.1 because I'm not too interested in the mount image function.

Hi

Just wondering, could you delete it directly on its location, without going through the HBS gui?
We have found a possible cause for the slow shutdown and we will fix it as soon as possible.
(06-20-2024, 01:03 PM)admin Wrote: We have found a possible cause for the slow shutdown and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Please download and try the fixed version below:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...240620.exe