Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBS using deprecated VC++ runtime?
I'm sorry we don't have time to migrate it to the new VS at the moment, non-developers may think it's simple and just need to recompile the code, however under the new VS the old code needs some tweaks to compile properly, and then a lot of testing.
(06-11-2024, 06:27 PM)admin Wrote: I'm sorry we don't have time to migrate it to the new VS at the moment, non-developers may think it's simple and just need to recompile the code, however under the new VS the old code needs some tweaks to compile properly, and then a lot of testing.

I am a developer and i totally understand this. You can do it on a major release and we beta test.

Thank you
(06-13-2024, 04:19 AM)chmichael Wrote:
(06-11-2024, 06:27 PM)admin Wrote: I'm sorry we don't have time to migrate it to the new VS at the moment, non-developers may think it's simple and just need to recompile the code, however under the new VS the old code needs some tweaks to compile properly, and then a lot of testing.

I am a developer and i totally understand this. You can do it on a major release and we beta test.

Thank you

Thanks for your understanding, we have other features to implement right now so will do it in a future release.